Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Size:||500x300x200mm, 200mm Deep||Capacity:||30L, Actual 26L|
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||40,000hz||Lid:||Yes, With Insulated Handle|
|Warranty:||One Year||Basket:||Mesh Basket|
|Power Supply:||110V 60HZ, 220V~240V 50HZ|
ultrasonic cleaning equipments,
pcb ultrasonic cleaner
Stainless steel large capacity ultrasonic dental lab metal tools cleaner
Ultrasonic cleaning machines are widely used, including hardware, machinery, glasses, watches, plastics, glass, machinery, electronics, medical, bearings, hydraulics, aviation, ceramics, chemical fiber, pre-plating treatment, service industry, hard alloy industry, hospitals, Laboratory, machinery, pharmaceutical, chemical industry, family, jewelry, dental clinic, etc.
- Skymen ultrasonic cleaner uses high frequency sound waves to agitate the water cleaning solution. The bubbles induced by this agitation gradually and gently remove dirt that is stuck to the surface of the item you are cleaning and removes dirt from places not easily accessed. Contaminants are released into the water leaving your items cleaner than you could normally achieve with conventional cleaning.
- CE, RoHS and FCC, PSE, Approved.
- Durable stainless steel construction. High resistance to wear and long work-life.
- Stainless steel cleaning basket for cleaning some small objects which need less friction, it can reduce the friction between the small objects and the tank.
- Large tank capacity, large heating power and ultrasonic cleaning power, more efficient cleaning. (JP-008 model machine have no heating function, but JP-009 and JP-010T Model machine have an incidental degas function)
- Powerful ultrasonic transducer, more uniform distribution of ultrasonic, waves, strong cleaning, high durability.
- Digital timing and heating control, super easy to operate, mechanical knob control.
- Convenient bottom drainage, avoid movement
- Industrial control chip micro-controller, flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable.
- Skidproof rubber feet.
- Tap water directly, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for higher cleaning requirement.
- Perfect for clean many different types of objects, no need to touch cleaning fluid by your hands, such as jewellery, lenses and other optical parts, watches, tools, coins, fountain pens, golf clubs, fishing reels,firearms, musical instruments, industrial parts, electronic equipment, etc.
- Save cleaning solvent, thermal energy, work place and labor.
|Model||JP-100||Tank capacity||30L (7.9 gal)|
|Material||stainless steel, 304 tank||Usable capacity||27L(7.1gal)|
|Ultrasonic power||600W||Time setting||0~30 min.|
|Heating power||500W||Temp. setting||normal ~80°C/176°F|
|Ultrasound freqency||40,000hz||Tank size||500*300*200mm|
AC 110V~130V, 60HZ
AC 220V~240V, 50HZ
14.4 KG/ 16KG
Mechanical Knob Control Series(2L JP-010, 3.2L JP-020, 4.5L JP-030, 6.5L JP-031, 10L JP-040, 15L JP-060, 22L JP-080, 30L JP-100)
Safety Instructions Cautions
- Ensure the power supply is in rated change before power cable is connected. Attention that the
control panel will be eroded by organic solution, strong acid and strong alkali.
- Ensure the earth wiring is well connected before starting.
- Ensure the power key or knob is on the 'OFF' place before starting.
- Do not operate if the tank is empty, or ultrasonic generator will be damaged. If heating is needed,
the water level shouldn't be less than 2/3.
- Please close the lid to reduce noise and pay attention to water and steam in case of burning skin
while open the lid.
- Do not relocate the machine when fluid in the tank in case of overflow.
- Suggest using water-soluble liquid for benchtop ultrasonic cleaners. Strong acid or flammability
cleaner is forbidden.
- Do not use the machine in severe environment:
* The place where temperature changes fiercely.
* The place where humidity is too high and is easy to produce dew.
* The place where vibration or impact is strong.
* The place where exists corrosive gas or dust.
* The place where water, oil or chemicals splash.
* The place where is filled with explosive and flammable gas.
* Shorten the daily working time. Suggestion is to stop for a few minutes for heat dissipation after
working over 30 minutes.
How to use ultrasonic cleaner?
1. Fill stainless steel tank with water / cleaning solution(be sure machine is unplugged). Fill to a minimum of 2 in. and be sure parts to be cleaned will be fully submerged.
2. Plug unit into grounded outlet.
3. If heaing function is desired, set temperature on front control pannel. indicator light will illuminate. Allow unit to reach desired temperature. Typically 105°F~140°F / 40°C~60°C work best.
4. If new wawter /cleaning solution is being used you may want to degas solution. Run unit for a minimum of 5 minutest or until air bubbles are no longer seen. Degassing will increase efficiency of unit.
5. Load parts to be cleaned into supplied basket. Be sure leave space between parts for greatest efficiency. Lower basket with parts into tank.
6. Turn the timer switch to set your desired 1~20 min. run time by turning to right. Indicator light will illuminate. While on, you will hear the ultrasonic working. Donot run the cleaner for more than 45 minutes continuously.
1. You may stop the cleaner at any time by turning the switch to the "OFF'' position.
2. Unplug the power cord, remove lid and remove basket with contents. Dry any spills immediately.
3. Attach the supplied barbed fitting an hose to the dreain valve on the side of unit. Open the valve to drain the unit. Clean and wipe th tank dry. Do not store water or clenaing solutions in cleaning tank for any extended period of time.
Contact Person: Nikki Pan