|Ultrasonic Power:||180W||Heating Power:||100W|
|Inner Tank Size:||9.4X5.3X3.9''||Tank Volume:||0.85 Gallon|
28KHz Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner,
180W Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner,
0.85 Gallon Lab Ultrasonic Bath
Capillary Cleaning Ultrasonic Cleaner with CE Stainless Steel Lab Application Ultrasonic Bath
|Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Time setting||1-99 minutes , Digital timer|
|Temperature||20°C to 80°C adjustable|
|Power Supply||AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 Hz; 110V,60Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||120W/180W Adjustable|
|Heating Power||100 W, Digital Heating|
|Tank Size||240 x 135 x 100 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Unit Size||270 x 185 x 230 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||345 x 245 x 320 mm ( L x W x H )|
Medical and Dental Clinics, Tattoo Shops, Scientific Labs and Golf Clubs.
Jewelers, Opticians, Watchmakers, Antique Dealers and Electronics Workshops etc.
Personal or Home Use:
Jewelry: Earrings, Necklace, Rings, Bracelets and Diamonds.
Glasses and Timepieces: Glasses, Sunglasses, Optical Lenses, Contact Lens Accessories, Watch Chains and Waterproof Watches.
Commodities: Tattoo Guns and Tubes, Electric Shaver Heads, Razor Blades, Dentures, Combs and Toothbrushes.
Stationery: Pen-heads, Printer-heads, Inkjet Cartridges and Seals.
Metal Articles: Ancient Coins, Badges, Valves, Machine Nozzles, Electronics Components and Mechanical Parts.
Metal Dishware: Forks, Knives, Spoons and Other Small Silverwares etc
· Durable stainless steel construction.
· Ultrasonic cleaning and heating can work at the same time.
· High efficiency cleaning for teeny blot particles.
· Perfect for cleaning the longhole, finedraw and shelter of piece part or workpiece, no need to touch cleaning fluid by your hands.
· Large digital timer and temperature display for precise wash time and temperature control.
· CE, FCC and RoHS Approved.
· Built-in Powerful Transducer can strengthen the ultrasonic power and make superior cleaning outcome
Benefits of ultrasonic cleaning:
· Used for a wide range of workpiece shapes, sizes and materials
· The ultrasonic cleaning process gently moves parts to assist with cleaning; this mitigates the risk of damage to industrial parts during cleaning
· May not require the part to be disassembled prior to cleaning. Lower labor costs equal increased profits.
· Water, soap and green-friendly solvents are environmentally safe. Ultrasonic cleaning reduces/replaces hazardous cleaning solvents
· Short cycle times save time, money and increase plant efficiency
Costs of ultrasonic cleaning:
· Some electronic components such as MEMS devices like gyroscopes, accelerometers and microphones can become damaged or destroyed by the high-intensity vibrations they are subjected to during ultrasonic cleaning.
1. How about after sales services?
1 Year warranty for Skymen ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
Minimize the use of manual labor
Make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
Clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
Shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
Eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
3. What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; Although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Contact Person: Crystal