|Tank Size:||1200x1000x800mm, Can Be Customized||Frequency:||28khz Or 40khz To Choose|
|Material:||SUS304 Or SUS316L To Choose||Generator:||Separate Control|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Filteration System:||Optional|
|Basket:||Can Be Custom Made||Machine Power:||34.2KW|
ultrasonic washing machine,
ultrasonic cleaning unit
|Heater||20 ~95℃ adjustable|
ISO9001:2008 & CE & RoHS
What is the best way to clean rusted engine auto part?
Ultrasonic method has been proved the fast and best way
Ultrasonic cleaning machines harness the power of sound waves to blast rust, grease and dirt off of bolts. Sound interesting? It actually is! Rusty engine part, bolts–or any dirty, corroded part for that matter–are placed in a tank of water. At the bottom of the tank is a line of sound generating transducers that vibrate at the right frequency to produce millions of bubbles. These bubbles form and explode almost simultaneously, which sends a shock wave through the water. Those millions of shock waves per second break off corrosion through a process called cavitation.
Related models tank size for reference
|Model||Tank size (cm)||Transducers||Ultrasonic||Heating|
JTS series single tank ultrasonic cleaner equipment system includes transducer box and generator.
The transducer box and generator can be both build-in or separate but work together to do cleaning.
Transducer box immersible mounted in fluid tank, one side or both side or bottom mounted inside the tank.
The number and placement of transducers is selected to give maximum results.
Specification of tank dimension and transducer boxes are custom made available.
Either for mould of parts cleaning can receive perfect cleaning efficiency. Stainless steel basket is optional.
Packing and shipping:
Packing , loading, delivery time
1set / wooden case
Export wooden case
About 16 working days
Minimum Order Quantity
By express company / air / sea
1. Our factory Machines produced with good quality parts, and competitive price. Machine warranty is for One year, for all the machines itself quality problems which in normal use and under warranty, we’ll provide maintenance and provide machine parts free of charge.
2. For all our machines before delivery had passed Skymen Limited strict inspection, at least be testing 24-48 hours before delivery.
3. Provide ODM and OEM, Customers only need to told us the products which request for cleaning, and their detailed cleaning requirements, our engineers will provide them perfect solution free of charge. Also, clients own machine design and requirements all be OK.
4. After-sale service: To make sure our high quality and top service from us, before order will send the machine design drawing and specifications to clients for confirmation, before machine delivery we’ll testing the machines 24-48 hours and QC fully inspection, if there is any problem in Customer’s place, we’ll helping to checking out the problem and provide the machine parts for replace free of charge, if can’t to solve please return to us for a new one replace.
1. How about after sales services?
1 Year warranty for Forall ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
minimize the use of manual labor
make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
3. What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
5. What cleaning solution should I use?
A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
6. Is rinsing after cleaning cycles?
Rinsing is recommended to remove any chemical residue that could be harmful to the part. Details can be rinsed right in your ultrasonic cleaner or in a clean water bath or in a separate sink tap, distilled or deionized water
Contact Person: Miss. Nikki