1200ml ultrasonic cleraner for surgical instrument jewelry glasses watch fruit cleaning CE ROHS FCC PSE
1. Cute apperance
2. Digital panel control,5 interval time adjustable
3. High quality with SUS304 tank
4. Small capacity, household ultrasonic cleaner
6.Power High and normal settings
7.Includes basket,lid,holder and tweezers
8.Open the lid manually
9.1200ml big capacity, available for fruit vegetables clean
10. Degas function
11. 70W ultrasonic power, thoroughly cleaning
12. Better for health,a good choice for gift
13.Touch control panel
14.Transparent lid to observe the whole cleaning process
15,1 year warranty,and parts free to send for fix.
16,FCC CE ROHS ISO9001 SGS certification
||Stainless Steel SUS304
||5 interval time adjustable
||AC 100 ~ 120V, 60Hz
|AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 Hz
||170*130*65 mm ( L x W x H )
||230*200*160 mm ( L x W x H )
||360*270*245mm ( L x W x H )
||1pcs/ color box; 4pcs / carton
Medical and Dental Clinics, Tattoo Shops, Scientific Labs and Golf Clubs.
Jewelers, Opticians, Watchmakers, Antique Dealers and Electronics Workshops etc.
|Personal or Home Use:
||Earrings, Necklace, Rings, Bracelets and Diamonds.
|Glasses & Timepieces
||Glasses, Optical Lenses, Contact Lens Accessories, Watch Chains and Waterproof Watches.
||Tattoo Guns and Tubes, Electric Shaver Heads, Razor Blades, Dentures, Combs and Toothbrushes.
||Pen-heads, Printer heads, Inkjet Cartridges and Seals.
||Ancient Coins, Badges, Valves, Machine Nozzles, Electronics Components and Mechanical Parts, Forks, Knives, Spoons and Other Small Silverware etc.
||Baby nipples, baby feeder bottles, Fruit, vegetables.
1pcs/ color box; 4pcs / carton
1 Power cord
1 English manuel
Suggested Ultrasonic Cleaning Procedure
In all cases manufacturers’ instructions should be followed when using an ultrasonic cleaning process. These are representative steps.
Fill the ultrasonic cleaning tank with an approved medical instrument cleaning solution such as CLN-LR012 available from Tovatech following dilution instructions provided. Turn the cleaner on to start the degassing process. This step removes entrained air in new solutions that interferes with the efficiency of cavitation and takes approximately 10 minutes.
In the meantime:
- Segregate instruments by alloy or composition to avoid potential damage (Chromium plated instruments should not be cleaned ultrasonically)
- Instruments with movable parts should be disassembled to facilitate cleaning
- Place the instruments the ultrasonic cleaner’s mesh basket, taking care that they do not come in contact with each other
- Cannulated or lumened instruments should be positioned to insure interiors are wetted with the cleaning solution. In some instances placing them on an angle will facilitate this
- Set the control panel per manufacturers’ instructions and start the cleaning process
At the end of the cycle, remove the instruments from the ultrasonic cleaning bath and thoroughly rinse them to remove all traces of the cleaning solution. Deionized water rinses will avoid spotting. If the instruments are not to be immediately disinfected and sterilized be certain that they are thoroughly dried and protected. Part reassembly can occur after sterilization.
Procedures should be in place to guide the replacement of used ultrasonic cleaning solutions. In some instances it is recommended that solution be drained and tanks thoroughly cleaned and dried after each ultrasonic cleaning cycle. Most solutions available today are biodegradable, which facilitates disposal but local authorities should be consulted on proper practices.