Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel House, 304 Tank||Ultrasonic Power:||600W/300W|
|Timer:||1~30 Minutes, Digital Adjustable||Heating Power:||500W|
|Heater:||Normal ~80 Degree Celsius||Power Supply:||110V/220V|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Tank Capacity||30 L|
|Timer||1-30minutes , Digital timer|
|Heater||20°C to 80°C|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz|
|AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||600 W Adjustable|
|Heating Power||500 W, Digital Heating|
|Tank Size||500 x 300 x 200 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Unit Size||530 x 325 x 325 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||635 x 405 x 390 mm ( L x W x H )|
1. stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
2. tank capacity:30L, with Digital timer & heater control
3. with Stainless steel basket
4.Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
5.industrial control chip microcontroller.flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable
1. Scientific lab:Eyeglass Frames,Lab Glassware,Optical &Contact Lenses,Pipettes,Test Tubes
2. Electronics Manufacturing:Capacitors,Ceramic Substrates,PC Boards,Packaging Components,SMDs
3. Medical &Dental Labs,Burs,Blood Oxygenators,Cannulae,Dental Instruments,Syringe Parts
4. Jewelry Manufacturing:Chains,Charms,Coins,Intricate Settings,Precious Metals&Gemstones
5. In Auto Industry:Carburetor,Castings,Fuel Injectors,Machined Parts,Stamped Parts,Switches
Benefits of ultrasonic cleaning:
· Used for a wide range of workpiece shapes, sizes and materials
· The ultrasonic cleaning process gently moves parts to assist with cleaning; this mitigates the risk of damage to industrial parts during cleaning
· May not require the part to be disassembled prior to cleaning. Lower labor costs equal increased profits.
· Water, soap and green-friendly solvents are environmentally safe. Ultrasonic cleaning reduces/replaces hazardous cleaning solvents
· Short cycle times save time, money and increase plant efficiency
Costs of ultrasonic cleaning:
· Some electronic components such as MEMS devices like gyroscopes, accelerometers and microphones can become damaged or destroyed by the high-intensity vibrations they are subjected to during ultrasonic cleaning.
Skymen standard models:
Q:What are the advantages of Skymen ultrasonic cleaner over traditional cleaning methods?
A:1.minimize the use of manual labor
· 2.make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· 3.clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
·4.shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
·5. eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What frequency is better for my parts?
A: Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truckessel parts clean (remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe. No damage to your daily objects.
Contact Person: Susie