Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel House, 304 Tank||Ultrasonic Power:||480W/240W|
|Timer:||1~30 Minutes, Digital Adjustable||Heating Power:||500W|
|Heater:||Normal ~80 Degree Celsius||Power Supply:||110V/220V|
skymen ultrasonic cleaner,
stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Tank Capacity||22 L|
|Timer||1-30minutes , Digital timer|
|Heater||20°C to 80°C|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz|
|AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||240W/480 W Adjustable|
|Heating Power||400 W, Digital Heating|
|Tank Size||500 x 300 x 150 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Unit Size||530 x 335 x 285 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||635 x 405 x 340 mm ( L x W x H )|
1. stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
2. tank capacity:22L(5.8gallon), with Digital timer & heater control
3. with Stainless steel basket
4.Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
5.industrial control chip microcontroller.flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable
1. Scientific lab:Eyeglass Frames,Lab Glassware,Optical &Contact Lenses,Pipettes,Test Tubes
2. Electronics Manufacturing:Capacitors,Ceramic Substrates,PC Boards,Packaging Components,SMDs
3. Medical &Dental Labs,Burs,Blood Oxygenators,Cannulae,Dental Instruments,Syringe Parts
4. Jewelry Manufacturing:Chains,Charms,Coins,Intricate Settings,Precious Metals&Gemstones
5. In Auto Industry:Carburetor,Castings,Fuel Injectors,Machined Parts,Stamped Parts,Switches
Q:What are the advantages of Skymen ultrasonic cleaner over traditional cleaning methods?
A:1.minimize the use of manual labor
· 2.make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· 3.clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
·4.shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
·5. eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What frequency is better for my parts?
A: Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truckessel parts clean (remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe. No damage to your daily objects.
Contact Person: Susie