Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Size:||500x300x150mm, 150mm Deep||Capacity:||22L, Actual 20L|
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||40,000hz||Lid:||Yes, With Insulated Handle|
|Warranty:||One Year||Basket:||Mesh Basket|
|Power Supply:||110V 60HZ, 220V~240V 50HZ|
Best quality wholesale price 20L ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning machine
Cleaning Your fuel injector and parts With an Ultrasonic Bath
The process of cleaning your parts is actually very simple once you have everything you need:
1.) Get Your Sonic Cleaner Ready – Fill your ultrasonic unit to the “fill line” with hot, clean water. Next, add your cleaning concentrate to around 10% concentration. This can be adjusted up or down depending on how dirty your parts are. Insert your cleaning basket, and let the unit run empty for a cycle or two. This will allow the tank to come to temperature, as well as “de-gas” the cleaning solution.
2.) Clean Your fuel injector and parts – First, place your fuel injector and parts into the cleaning basket. Make sure your parts are arranged in such a way that they are completely submerged when lowered into the cleaning tank. Once the basket and parts are in the tank, choose your cycle time (if applicable) and hit go! In general, it shouldn’t take more than 5 to 10 minutes to fully clean your parts. Once the cycle is completed, remove your parts from the basket, and allow to air dry, or if available, blow dry.
TIP: Your tank of ultrasonic cleaning solution can be used more than once! A good indication of when you need to replace your solution with a new batch is when cleaning time begins to increase to acheieve the same result.
3.) Ultrasonic Re lubrication – Using an ultrasonic parts washer to re-lubricate your fuel injector and parts may sound far fetched, but the process is quite simple. First, have your ultrasonic cleaner ready with a tank of clean, hot water, filled to JUST UNDER the fill line. Next, place around 2 to 3 inches of lubricant in your lube pan, then place the lube pan in such a way that the bottom inch of the lube pan is submerged around an inch or so in the tank water. Many “solid trays” have flanges on the side to facilitate this purpose. Finally, run your ultrasonic unit as normal, as if you were cleaning parts.
The way this works is that ultrasonic energy will actually pass through the tank of water, pass through the bottom of the lube pan, and into the lubricant within, thus sonifying it. The same process that cleans even microscopic nooks and cranies will now shove lubricant into those same areas!
After a full cycle, remove your parts from the lube pan, and allow them to drip access lubricant back into the pan. Finally, wipe any remaining lubricant from your parts, as over lubrication can attract abrasive soils over time.
- Skymen ultrasonic cleaner uses high frequency sound waves to agitate the water cleaning solution. The bubbles induced by this agitation gradually and gently remove dirt that is stuck to the surface of the item you are cleaning and removes dirt from places not easily accessed. Contaminants are released into the water leaving your items cleaner than you could normally achieve with conventional cleaning.
- CE, RoHS and FCC, PSE, Approved.
- Durable stainless steel construction. High resistance to wear and long work-life.
- Stainless steel cleaning basket for cleaning some small objects which need less friction, it can reduce the friction between the small objects and the tank.
- Large tank capacity, large heating power and ultrasonic cleaning power, more efficient cleaning. (JP-008 model machine have no heating function, but JP-009 and JP-010T Model machine have an incidental degas function)
- Powerful ultrasonic transducer, more uniform distribution of ultrasonic, waves, strong cleaning, high durability.
- Digital timing and heating control, super easy to operate, mechanical knob control.
- Convenient bottom drainage, avoid movement
- Industrial control chip micro-controller, flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable.
- Skidproof rubber feet.
- Tap water directly, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for higher cleaning requirement.
- Perfect for clean many different types of objects, no need to touch cleaning fluid by your hands, such as jewellery, lenses and other optical parts, watches, tools, coins, fountain pens, golf clubs, fishing reels,firearms, musical instruments, industrial parts, electronic equipment, etc.
- Save cleaning solvent, thermal energy, work place and labor.
|Material||stainless steel, 304 tank||Usable capacity||20L|
|Ultrasonic power||500W||Time setting||0~30 min.|
|Heating power||480W||Temp. setting||normal ~80°C/176°F|
|Ultrasound freqency||40,000hz||Tank size||500*300*150mm|
AC 110V~130V, 60HZ
AC 220V~240V, 50HZ
12 KG/ 14KG
Mechanical Knob Control Series(2L JP-010, 3.2L JP-020, 4.5L JP-030, 6.5L JP-031, 10L JP-040, 15L JP-060, 22L JP-080, 30L JP-100)
Safety Instructions Cautions
- Ensure the power supply is in rated change before power cable is connected. Attention that the
control panel will be eroded by organic solution, strong acid and strong alkali.
- Ensure the earth wiring is well connected before starting.
- Ensure the power key or knob is on the 'OFF' place before starting.
- Do not operate if the tank is empty, or ultrasonic generator will be damaged. If heating is needed,
the water level shouldn't be less than 2/3.
- Please close the lid to reduce noise and pay attention to water and steam in case of burning skin
while open the lid.
- Do not relocate the machine when fluid in the tank in case of overflow.
- Suggest using water-soluble liquid for benchtop ultrasonic cleaners. Strong acid or flammability
cleaner is forbidden.
- Do not use the machine in severe environment:
* The place where temperature changes fiercely.
* The place where humidity is too high and is easy to produce dew.
* The place where vibration or impact is strong.
* The place where exists corrosive gas or dust.
* The place where water, oil or chemicals splash.
* The place where is filled with explosive and flammable gas.
* Shorten the daily working time. Suggestion is to stop for a few minutes for heat dissipation after
working over 30 minutes.
How to use ultrasonic cleaner?
1. Fill stainless steel tank with water / cleaning solution(be sure machine is unplugged). Fill to a minimum of 2 in. and be sure parts to be cleaned will be fully submerged.
2. Plug unit into grounded outlet.
3. If heaing function is desired, set temperature on front control pannel. indicator light will illuminate. Allow unit to reach desired temperature. Typically 105°F~140°F / 40°C~60°C work best.
4. If new wawter /cleaning solution is being used you may want to degas solution. Run unit for a minimum of 5 minutest or until air bubbles are no longer seen. Degassing will increase efficiency of unit.
5. Load parts to be cleaned into supplied basket. Be sure leave space between parts for greatest efficiency. Lower basket with parts into tank.
6. Turn the timer switch to set your desired 1~20 min. run time by turning to right. Indicator light will illuminate. While on, you will hear the ultrasonic working. Donot run the cleaner for more than 45 minutes continuously.
1. You may stop the cleaner at any time by turning the switch to the "OFF'' position.
2. Unplug the power cord, remove lid and remove basket with contents. Dry any spills immediately.
3. Attach the supplied barbed fitting an hose to the dreain valve on the side of unit. Open the valve to drain the unit. Clean and wipe th tank dry. Do not store water or clenaing solutions in cleaning tank for any extended period of time.
Contact Person: Amanda